Cash for Cats
Help homeless cats in our community!
In honor of National Cat Day, Henrico Humane Society is raising money to benefit cats in need. Our goal is to raise $5,000 between October 22-29 and we need YOUR help!
Henrico Humane Society spends over $6,000 every month in medical expenses to care for kittens and cats, much of which is not covered by income from adoption fees. Please consider making a donation to support this campaign.
Here are a few examples of how your donation can help:
- $25 – one month of food for a cat
- $50 – 3-month supply of flea and tick prevention
- $75 – complete health exam
- $100 – spay/neuter procedure
- $200 – training & rehabilitation for a neglected or abused cat
- Priceless – adopting a cat to a loving home
Most of the animals we rescue are healthy, but some require extensive medical care which can cost thousands of dollars. Adoption fees don’t cover these expenses, so we rely on donations and fundraising efforts to make up the difference. Help us give more dogs like Bond and Sleepy a new life!
Check out this video about Henrico Humane Society and learn why we rely on donations to support our rescue efforts.